778 Jenne Road l Reading, VT 05062
802-484-5425 l firstname.lastname@example.org
From high-level strategy to the copy that executes it, I am a full-service marketing partner. I can help you develop plans to increase your sales, visibility, and customer loyalty; tactics to implement your strategies; and write the copy that is the backbone of your marketing efforts.
Select Copywriting Experience
- AcroTracker—an app for people with acromegaly, a disease that causes abnormal growth in adults. AcroTracker allows people to enter daily symptoms and treatments and track their compliance and health on a weekly or monthly basis. Available in the App Store
- CFDaily—a treatment assistant for people with cystic fibrosis, allowing them to enter their treatments, create treatment routines, be reminded of upcoming treatments, track their progress, win badges and points, and analyze treatment trends. Available in the App Store
- ORKAMBI.com—a highly visual and inviting website with videos and interactive tools, offering people with cystic fibrosis information on the condition, a revolutionary new medicine, and treatment tips
- CFSource.com—an introduction to cystic fibrosis that presents the complexities of this disease, from its genetic causes to its symptoms, in simple easy-to-understand language
- Your Guide to ORAMBI—a brochure for people with cystic fibrosis beginning treatment on this revolutionary new medicine
- HP Small Business Catalogs—geared towards specific audiences, these catalogs offered a full range of technology products with a bit of wit and humor
- Grosbeak Gardens–various print and email marketing materials for a handmade soap and candle company
- American College of Physicians and American College of Surgeons—mailers, postcards, and emails offering official publications of these organizations to their members
- Grand Circle Travel—stories in quarterly newsletters sent to high-end tour travelers about people like them who have been on Grand Circle Travel Tours
- Hans Hofmann Trust—essays about the lives of abstract artists and Hofmann students William Freed and Haynes Ownby for their retrospective shows at the Cape Museum of Fine Arts
- The Phillips Collection—Bus shelter ads promoting upcoming art exhibits at this Washington DC museum
Other Writing Experience
Night Sky Magazine: Constellation Close-up department titled “Delphinus, the Dolphin.”
Bay Windows, HX, New York Blade: Profiles of artists in Provincetown, Boston, and New York who had shows mounted.
Provincetown Magazine: Articles about retail stores, restaurants, and their owners.
TransAtlantic Partners Against AIDS:Copy for HIV/AIDS, Law and Human Rights: A Handbook for Russian Legislators, a reference for members of the Russian parliament on enacting legislation in response to the threat of the pandemic in Russia.
- VP, Copy Supervisor, CDMi Connect August 2007-present
- Copywriter, DraftFCB: March 2006-August 2007
- Marketing manager, WebMD: June 2002-March 2006
- Freelance: March 2000-June 2002
- Systems Analyst, BankBoston: November 1992-March 2000
- Programmer Analyst, Digital Equipment Corporation: July 1987-November 1992
- Master of Arts, Emerson College, May 2000
- M.B.A., Bentley College, May 1991
- Bachelor of Science, Boston College, May 1987